Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm actually alive and well!

I haven't blogged in ages, and I haven't got any real excuses. But I'm back now, and that's all that matters, right? Right?

Anyways, I've been back from my holiday for exactly a week, and it's high time things went back to normal, in relation to blogging and tweeting. It's like I lost all motivation to do both, and thinking about it, it's probably related to the fact that Premier League season is over. There are no Arsenal games to look forward to, until pre-season! But at least the World Cup starts soon, and that's something to look forward to. The French Open is on now actually, and I've been watching it, but I don't really feel up to blogging or tweeting about that. Maybe when it's into the second week...

Back to my holiday. I did enjoy it loads, and considering I was sort of dreading it, that's a massive result! I'll be writing about it and posting the all-important pictures over the next couple of weeks. I took loads and loads of pictures, a lot of them rubbish, by the way. I'll probably use only a few, and maybe I'll put the rest on Flickr, or something. I'll probably blog about Arsenal first, though. I missed the last 2 games, and my feelings towards both were a complete contrast, well obviously, seeing as we won one and lost the other!

On a random note, I was watching 'Terminator' the other day on the iPlayer, and I think it's the first time I've actually watched it and understood it. I probably watched it when I was younger, but the only bit I remembered was when he was plucking his eye out and showing us his bones made of metal! Anyways, I couldn't help but think, when the Terminator's butt was shown at the start, how the Governor of California must feel, knowing that the whole world has seen his butt, or if they haven't seen it, that they know where to go to find it? I'm sure poor Arnold doesn't think about that, but I thought it was hilarious, either way!

Anyways, that's all for now, but I'LL BE BACK! (just couldn't resist! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment