Saturday, February 05, 2011

Happy anniversary to me...

So it's been a year this week since I wrote my first post on here. 2nd of February, to be exact. Feels so long ago. I started one because... not really sure to be honest, it just seemed like a good idea. I lot has changed in my life over the past year, and it hurts a bit that I haven't been able to blog here as much as I would have loved to. But what hasn't changed is the fact that I love writing. I just haven't been able to do that much of it these past few months.

But new 'year', new beginnings, right? I haven't been really settled this past year, but by the end of this month, there will be proper structure to my life and I promise, yes PROMISE, that I will blog more. Honest. There's more I want to write now, but it'd spoil future posts, so I'll hold off for a bit.

This is my first post this year actually (very awful effort), so umm, happy new year! It's never too late to say it, alright?

We've (Arsenal, ofcourse!) been doing pretty well this season, and I'm really optimistic we'll win something this season. We're in the final of the Carling Cup, yay! I may not be going to Wembley for it, but I'm glad I went to the two home games we had in the competitions and I'm glad I was part of those who were able to 'help' the team get to the final. Would have been brilliant if I was going to Wembley, but I'm not mad that I didn't get the chance to get tickets for it.

I haven't been to that many games this season, but hopefully that will change soon. We play Newcastle away today, 3pm. It's not on tv ofcourse, it being a 3pm Saturday game, but I will be going to the Emirates to watch it, as they were nice enough (well, for the small sum of £8) to have the game screened live in club level, so I'll be able to watch it. I'm not reminding you what happened the only other time I've been to one of those live sceenings. It was the Sp*rs away game last season...

But yeah, hopefully the boys do the business.

And hopefully it doesn't take me another 4 months to write my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment