Friday, June 10, 2011

Long time.

This time around, I'm not even going to bother with an apology. There have been too many apologies of late. Let's just say it's been a crazy busy past few months in my life, and hopefully I've reached a certain level of normalcy.

So much has changed for me recently, and I've been mearning to blog about it for AGES! And the awful thing is that I couldn't really blog about things going on at the moment, without actually blogging about what's changed, in a chronological order, so as not to 'spoil' future posts. The only way I can describe is when you have a favourite show, which is always on, let's say every Thursday at 8pm. You miss an episode one week- episode..... 5, and no matter how many weeks pass, you can't watch any further episodes until you watch that episode 5. Not that you don't love that show, but you just can't watch any further episodes until you watch episode 5. You just cannot move onto episode 6 until you've seen 5.

It's been that way for me. My episode 5, as far as blogging is concerned, happened in November. And no matter how many months have passed, I'm still stuck in November. So I'm going to spend the next few hours/days 'watching' episode 5, and the rest of the episodes I've missed, so as to bring me up to date, so I can finally get to watch my favourite show when it's actually on tv.

Make sense? Basically, I'm going to blog as much as I can on the happenings since November, so that I can actually blog about current events. Not that I haven't blogged since November, I've just tried to avoid any 'spoilers'.

Anyways, I better get cracking.

2 comments: