Thursday, June 16, 2011

Music

I know I said the next post will be about Christmas, but this will be a short one, well, in terms of words! ;) Was listening to the Radio 1 today and most of the songs came up, and I soon as there was one I liked, a sent a link to Joel, and I've just been in a music-listening/singing mode today, more than usual!

So I thought I'd just post youtube videos of the songs I'm currently loving right now. Won't be surprised if I look back in a few weeks and wonder why on earth I liked the songs!

Oh, one more thing, it might be better to ignore the videos, as I've found out that videos almost always spoil the song! Maybe I'm just talking like a radio lover, but I can't count the number of times I've wished I hadn't seen some videos, as Joel will testify...

So anyways here they are, in no particular order:
  • Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had.


'You turned out to be the best thing I never had'. Luckily I have never been in that position before!

 
  • Pitbull, ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer- Give Me Everything 


"Excuse me, but I might drink a little bit more than I should tonight. And I might take you home with me if I could tonight. Baby imma make you feel so good tonight!' Haha, love Pitbull! Well, kinda...

  • Nicole Scherzinger (aka shirt-singer)- Right There

 'I like the way that you talk dirty. Don't wash your mouth out I like it dirty.'- Oooh, Nicole! Tut tut! haha

But I just love Nicole! Maybe it's the Lewis Hamilton connection, I dunno, but I just do. And oh, I wish I had her body.
    • Above & Beyond, feat. Richard Bedford- Thing Called Love



    • Lady Gaga- The Edge of Glory

    • Stromae- Alors On Danse

    It might not be in English, but that's what Google Translate is for. 'Alors on danse'!
    • Alexander Stan- Mr Saxobeat

      • Neon Trees- Animal

      'Oh, oh! I want some more! Oh oh, what are you waiting for, what are you waiting for?! Say goodbye to my hear tonight!'
      •  Pendulum- Crush


      • Pendulum- Watercolour


      Pendulum are just great, no need to say more.

      • David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj Flo-Rida- Where Dem Girls At



      • Nicki Minaj- Super Bass


      Not a Nicki Minaj fan, but that's two of hers in a row...
      • Scouting for Girls- Love How It Hurts

      So cheesy or whatever, but I was loving it today.

      • DJ Fresh ft. Sian Evans- Louder

      • Foo Fighters- Walk


       And you can't talk about Foo Fighters without mentioning this:


       SO gorgeous and inspirational, too!
      •  My Chemical Romance- Bulletproof Heart


      • The Prodigy- Invaders Must Die


      • The Last Shadow Puppets- The Age of Understatement



      • Mark Ronson & The Business Intl, feat. Boy George- Somebody To Love Me


      'But, tonight, I crossed the line! I used to know her when my house was sober. I, could find, lessons in life, over and over, is it really over?'

      •  Ludovico Einaudi- I Giorni
      Only an instrumental, but it's beautiful!



      Wow, that's quite a lot of songs! And I've been disturbing the peace, listening and singing along, but who cares, right? ;) )


      I don't really have a favourite genre, well- as you probably guessed!- but I like pretty much all that can be found in the current top 40 charts, which I listen to on iplayer every week.

      Just one more, and who better to end with that Adele!? I love pretty much all her songs (well, those I know), but I'll end with this:

      • Adele- Set Fire to the Rain


      'There's a side, to you, that I never knew...'

      No comments:

      Post a Comment