Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back to the real world.

So I've been away on holiday for the past two weeks and a bit. Got back on Sunday afternoon, started work on Monday. As you can imagine, I haven't had time to unpack, cook, or do anything sensible. As a result, my flat that was neat and tidy, is now a mess! Not sure when I'll get to tidy it up, because I'm away this weekend, will be the next, and who knows, maybe even the one after that! I blame jetlag, though. I've been waking up late all week, even woke up at 10am on Thursday, when I usually get to work at 10am! Not helped by the fact that I went to bed at 4am the night before! But like I said, it's jetlag's fault! ;) But at least I made it through the week, and I plan on mainly resting this weekend, so I can get back into the swing of things.

I had a good time in America, although I didn't do much resting! Took LOADS of photos, majority of them rubbish, majority of them not including me. I'll post some of them, as well as the low-down on the holiday, in my next post. This post is just a brief one to say hi, and that I'm back! Hope you've been keeping well. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esé ma :) How is Edinburgh? Missing your boo? Pele.

    ReplyDelete