Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sorry!

So I put on my laptop specifically to blog and post holiday photos, but I'm having such a terrible headache, not sure I can manage a proper post. I've not got any painkillers at home. Or rather, I don't know where I put them. Or am I just too lazy to look for them? Anyways, this will be brief.

I'm off to London for the weekend, as it's my mate's graduation tomorrow, so will be going to her house to celebrate. Will use the rest of the weekend to get my hair treated, get my eyebrows done, and ofcourse more importantly, catch up with friends, and Joel. We have birthday plans to make :)

Goodnight, and have a great weekend. I'll blog when next I can.

2 comments:

  1. ho ho ho birthday in august abi?? lol

    @ eyebrows done - i dread those moments but they make such a huge difference when you get them done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o, birthday is in 18 days! Haha. I'm counting down already, and already planning what to do! Enthousiasme!

    The eyebrows, sigh! Did them today, and the woman overdid it o! Now I look like a scary person! Okay it's not that bad, but it's just way too thin! Much thinner than I'd have loved it to be, but I'll get used to it. Sigh. But yeah, makes a WHOLE world of difference. Now I look presentable! ;)

    ReplyDelete