Sunday, February 07, 2010

Chelsea v Arsenal. Ouch.

Déjà vu. I think that pretty much sums up that game, really. Not much else to add, except that we played a bit better than in our last few games against Chelsea and Man U, and I think we deserved a goal today.

Oh, and next time I see Drogba, I'll be sure to shoot him. And Malouda as well, for giving Tommy V a war scar on the corner of his left eye! Twat!

Anyways, on to the next one, right? I'm off to listen to some music (for the next few days!) to make me feel a bit better...

2 comments:

  1. I feel so much better today than last week/last November. There are so many positives to take from it! But am so with you on the Drogba thing. He who touches Tommy V deserves a future of nothing but pain. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, definitely loads of positives from today. And the fixtures of death are almost done with!
    Still think we have an outside chance of winning the league though, and I hope we 'batter' Liverpool on Wednesday.
    At least, Tommy V still managed to look a touch hotter even with that cut eye! Take that, Malouda! :)

    ReplyDelete