Sunday, February 07, 2010

Moving on swiftly, right?

It's been almost 7 full days since we lost to, or rather, got thrashed by Man U, I'm still not over it! :( I honestly thought I was over it can be as soon as the final whistle went, as I was relatively happy for the rest of the day, but reality hit as soon as I woke up the next day.
It's one thing to be absolutely gutted because of the result and performance, which I'm sure everyone was, but it doesn't help matters much when the doom and gloomers are out in full-force as well. I've had to disappear off Twitter for the time being, as I couldn't stand it anymore. I tend to take matters really personally, rightly or wrongly, when it comes to Arsenal, and some of the vitriol being spewed at some of the players was downright embarrassing, and it kind of felt as if it was directed at me personally! Even more annoying, is the fact that it's the same idiots who'll be full of praise for the players in question if they do something special in subsequent games. Make up your mind, will you- do you rate the player or not? Stop blowing hot and cold, or just go support Sp*rs, or something!
Anyways, not sure how much longer I'll be miserable for, but I win against Chelsea in a few hours' time will more than make up for it and will hopefully return most of the meanies back to their usual hiding place!

So yeah, enough of the mini-rant! Here's hoping for a cracking performance (and result!) later on today... Come on Arsenal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment